Sunday, September 13, 2009

Comex 2009

After 4 days of HARD WORK, my job in Comex is finally done.....
Well, i worked as a.....part timer? promoter? salesman?
Whatever you name it, but i am working for Dell distributor and selling Dell Laptops and desktops.
And after working in the Comex show, then i know how tough it is to sell...

I would say it's a extremely tiring job, because you got to stand for more than 12 hours per day, not including stand in MRT... =.="
and the pay is..... very little.... at least that's for my company,
i was wondering what's the reason,
as in i work for the biggest computer and accessories company in Singapore, newstead,
but since it has different booth selling different brand of laptops,
all of the brands give different pay to you....
and unfortunately, i work for the Dell which pay you the least,
and sell the least.....
Anyway, i would say that it's a great and wonderful experience,
i was always thinking that i am somehow be a good salesman, since i can talk well,
but the things turned out that sales isn't just about talking,
it's also about observing and of course, luck.....
I sold 19 laptop and desktops in 4 days,
which i can say is above average for the sales result in my booth.

During the first day when the show starts,
when i entertain the first customer,
i was really nervous like shit....
but, later on, without noticing,
i actually get used to it and get to talk very well,
and the specs are no longer a problem for me,
as time goes on, more questions came to me,
but that also means that the more things i learnt....
so i would say even the pay is little but i would say no regrets......

p/s: the salary will only be given to us around 2 weeks later and commission will be given around 1 month later. =.="

5 comments:

  1. "the salary will only be given to us around 2 weeks later and commission will be given around 1 month later"

    nvm, I can wait.. wait you belanja us makan besar.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zzzz..... Kakak.....
    U intern i belum ask u belanja wor.....
    So how???
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. me different.. I didn't get single cent for allowance from the company, k? I am the free labour for three months.. somemore I need to pay for basic expenses leh like fuel, toll, parking.. you still want me to belanja you ar.. =_______=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zzzz.... your boss so bad....exploit u all.....
    ok lo~~~ one subway meal.... deal? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. subway in singapore?? joking with you only la.. no need you to belanja..

    ReplyDelete